Stocktaking solutions for all types of retail stores, from global chain stores to the local supermarket. RGIS is the partner you can trust for stocktake accuracy, merchandising, store support, store compliance, store insights, store development and store planning.
RGIS Inventory Specialists
What you will receive as a Retail Stock Taker:
- Competitive Starting rate – Auditor £9.70-£10.00 / Driver £10.20
- Flexible Working Hours based on the availability you provide to us
- Performance bonuses
- Minimum weekly contracts for 16–32 hours dependent upon availability
- Work Schedules received three weeks in advance via our dedicated app
- Company Transport provided for non-drivers
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Contributory pension
RGIS Inventory Specialists is one of the World’s leading stocktaking companies.
We are looking for energetic, go-getter Retail Stock Takers to join our team!
We conduct stock takes all over the UK. We have a range of retail brands that we count for, these include Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrison’s, Home Bargains and many more.
What we need from you as a Retail Stock Taker:
- Team player, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and during the night. Sundays are our busiest days and these are essential working days.
- Ability to work within a team and to use your own initiative.
RGIS is hiring now with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
Please call the workplace contact or phone numbers during the day.