We are looking for a Family Engagement Coordinator to support the Engagement Lead and Children and Young People Engagement Officer in engaging with children, young people and their family members to seek their views regarding Demelzas current and future services.
The post holder will:
- be able to establish effective processes to record and share this feedback with service leads, to track action taken in response to feedback and to close the loop by sharing these actions with families.
- be able to coordinate engagement activities and events for those accessing Demelza services, including children, young people and their parents, carers and other family members, and bereaved family members, to seek their involvement and feedback regarding the design and delivery of Demelzas services.
- be adhere to safeguarding and data protection policies and procedures, escalating any concerns as appropriate.
- be able provide day to day support for the Engagement Lead, CYP Engagement Officer and wider Service Development team including responding to enquiries, arranging meetings, taking minutes, and contacting families by telephone and email
- be able to keep a record of expenditure on engagement and ensure this is within the approved budget, including raising purchase orders and keeping accurate records of expenditure against different activities.This role requires regular travel across our operating region.
Full driving licence and access to own vehicle for business use or access to reliable transport arrangements – will be essential
Demelza offers a large range of benefits and rewards. Head to our Benefits, Rewards and Wellbeing page, found under the Work with Us section on our website.
We may close the vacancy early when we have reached a maximum number of applications. You are advised to submit your application in full as early as possible as we will interview promptly. This may differ from the advertised interview date.
Demelza provides specialist care and emotional support for children and young people with serious and terminal conditions and their loved ones, across Kent, East Sussex and South East London. Every role at Demelza contributes and impacts on our ability to support each child, young person and their family achieve the best possible life, whatever their challenges.
Apply now to join #TeamDemelza and be part of our passion and dedication to be there when we are needed the most.
For an informal chat please call Ronnie Cottrell, Engagement Lead on 07719014576
Closing Date Tuesday 31st January 2023
Proposed Interview Date Thursday 9th February 2023
To see how we process your data, please see the Employee Recruitment Privacy Notice attached to this advert.
An enhanced DBS Disclosure check may be undertaken dependant on role. Demelza is an equal opportunities employer. Registered Charity No 1039651. Demelza is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To see how we process your data, please visit our website and view our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
Demelza Hospice Care for Children
Please call the workplace contact or phone numbers during the day.