Executive Assistant (Register Your Interest)
Job Req ID: 10153
Posting Date: 17-Jan-2023
Function: Corporate Functions
1 Braham Street, London, United Kingdom
Salary: Attractive Salary and Bonus
Executive Assistant (Register your interest) – Hybrid (3 office days, 2 remote) – Attractive salary and bonus
We’re looking for Executive Assistants across many of our offices including London and Birmingham with each role offering the chance to work flexibly.
We have multiple live and upcoming vacancies across a range of business units but what matters most is that you’re positive, open-minded and naturally collaborative.
Interested? Well, we will have some great opportunities arising in the near future in our team. If you are looking for the next step in your career and the chance to work in a thriving environment, then please register your interest! By registering your interest we can discuss our opportunities, and explore how BT can enhance your career, and how you can add value to our customers and workforce.
What’s in it for you? What are the benefits?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity. Benefits of working for BT include:
10% on target bonus (OTE)
25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
Pension scheme – you contribute 5%, BT contributes 10%
Discounted BT broadband and BT Sport, BT TV and Mobile
Share option schemes
Season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes and many more flexible benefits to fit around you
What will the role involve as our EA?
Providing high quality executive assistance support to the respective leadership member, supporting them in making decisions through data, managing their communications, driving engagement of the team and co-ordinating and forming responses on behalf of them on various projects.
This post is a key role in the team and will be the first point of contact on many matters. It is important in a changing and challenging environment that this role holder is able to adapt and establish new ways of working, pioneering change by sharing and introducing collaboration applications to provide support and services, in the office and remotely, simplifying processes and communication using digital technology and applications to achieve results. Diplomacy and discretion in keeping sensitive strategic, commercial and personnel matters confidentiality and trust is paramount. Ability to work with minimum of instruction, anticipate needs and takes the initiative without being prompted are essential.
Other duties include;
- Owner of the leaders diary, with minimal guidance, strategically co-ordinates and aligns the diary by exercising judgement and decision-making while filtering, prioritising and delegating requests and solving conflicts, with minimum instruction
- Schedules and leads regular office meetings to plan ahead, review commitments and requirements and discharges actions.
- Co-ordinating agendas and briefings in advance of meetings, working with content owners and product leads
- Co-ordinate and manage every aspect of travel itinerary (including venue bookings) anticipating all needs, ensuring cost effectiveness and compliance.
- Instigate regular meetings to plan ahead and discharge actions and tasks
- Organise and manage critical events and broader function activities, including off sites, training and onboarding
- Develops and maintains a series of internal and external relationships to improve and maximise efficiencies and impact across the business.
- Assist in delivering their priorities and responsibilities as an Senior Leadership member and leader of the assigned Function. Understand and be able to communicate clearly the objectives, interests and vision of the team
- On behalf of the leadership member/s, co-ordinate any relevant submissions for programmes of activity that impact the team or MTP submissions (as examples). This will involve working with the team and Finance to form
What are we looking for in our EA? You may have a variety of the below;
- Emotional Intelligence: Awareness of how and when to communicate to help improve relationships our outcomes.
- Team Player: Actively contributes to a supportive team environment, going out of your way to help
and support others, offering advice and guidance freely.
- Relationship building: able to present a strong professional front, build strong relationships and develop wide networks internally and externally to get work done through others
- Strong administration and organisation skills, able to deliver against deadlines, effectively prioritise and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Experience in using excel to drive insight and proficiency on MS Office (including PowerPoint)
- High level of flexibility to provide business support as and when required.
How to Apply
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT
It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Get in touch or apply today!
About British Telecom
We’re the leading communications provider with customers in 180 countries. Across the world we enable customer’s digital transformations so they can thrive. our focus is simple: be the global provider-of-choice for managed network and IT infrastructure services..
Please call the workplace contact or phone numbers during the day.