About The Role
As a Warehouse & FLT Key Operative you’ll be absolutely critical to the operation! You’ll be supported and trained up to do a variety of warehouse tasks, such as bringing products in, picking stock, replenishing and putting away goods, driving a forklift truck and loading stock for despatch.
You’ll work safely and carefully, with food and health and safety policies in mind every day, so that our products are looked after and arrive in the best condition at store ready for our customers.
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
- Six weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- 15% discount in our stores
- Additional savings for Friends and Family with 10% discount cards
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Free parking
- Pension and free life assurance
- Healthcare benefits including Aviva GP
- Morrisons MyPerks with discounts at high street shops, cinemas and gyms, and lots more
You don’t need to have any warehouse experience – we’ll provide all of the training and support that you need!
You’ll be the kind of person who:
- Loves working as part of a team
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Is happy in an active role and has a good level of fitness
- Is able to work in varying temperatures depending on the chamber you work in (we provide full protective clothing)
- You take pride in completing tasks to the best of your ability
We want to provide everyone with the opportunity to succeed in their role and career with us. It’s one of our main ambitions here at Morrisons.
What happens next?
Click apply today to join our team – it only takes a couple of minutes, we’ll contact you soon, so please check your emails and phone regularly!
About the site
With a true 24/7 working pattern, Willow Green in Bridgwater is a dynamic, fast-moving and exciting place to work.
At 78 acres spread along a mile long site, Willow Green is one of our newest and busiest fresh, ambient and freezer product sites. Home to 1,100 colleagues, it delivers around 2.1m cases a week to nearly 80 stores, and is developing an exciting culture and a big ambition that more than matches those numbers.
About The Company
We’re Foodmakers and Shopkeepers and together, we make Morrisons. We’re the only UK retailer with our own manufacturing business spread across 18 sites, not to mention nearly 500 stores. Our warehouse, transport, engineering and logistics teams make storing, picking and delivering thousands of products every day a logistical dream.
We’ve lots of opportunities for you to play your part. So, whether you want to make the freshest food or distribute it, we’d love to meet you…
We’re a diverse and inclusive employer. And we don’t just say it, we show it. Everyone is welcome at Morrisons!
What we make, makes us who we are
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £13.25 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- This role is based at this site: Kings Dr, Bridgwater, TA6 4FG.
Due to shift times there may be limited public transport available. Do you have your own way of getting to the site?
- United Kingdom (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: 97800
Please call the workplace contact or phone numbers during the day.