Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust (BHT) are seeking to recruit an experienced counsellor to join our unique, well respected and growing Staff Wellbeing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team of caring individuals who take pride in supporting our NHS colleagues across the trust with their wellbeing needs. Providing short term counselling sessions, this role with work as part of a small team of counsellors and the wider wellbeing team.
In addition to the counselling service, the BHT Staff Wellbeing team provide a range of physical and psychological support services including; Resilience and Stress management, Mindfulness, Wellbeing webinars, Psychoeducational resources and Wellbeing training and engagement sessions.
There is a wellbeing practitioner aspect to this role which is an important part of the day to day running of the service. This will require the role holder to offer training, psychoeducation and manager training (by phone, online and face-to-face) and support ward/team drop in sessions, reaching out to staff in their place of work which will require some cross-site working.
This is a varied role and we are looking for a passionate and empathic individual who would value the opportunity to support our exceptional NHS staff.
This is a full-time post and a DBS check will be carried out and provided by the Trust as part of the pre-employment process.
Listen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! – https://bit.ly/3DNEQfD
What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
- As part of our BHT family, you’ll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
- We offer flexible and agile working opportunities, alongside your NHS benefits of generous annual leave entitlement, pension and access to NHS discount schemes.
- We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
Why work for us?
- We’re committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
- As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Greater diversity within our BHT family improves positive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
What do we stand for?
- Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
- Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
- Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
If you are internal there is the option for secondment. All applicants must have the endorsement/support of their line manager prior to application.
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Please call the workplace contact or phone numbers during the day.